Problems Complying with IRS and State Tax Filing and Payment Requirements?
In addition to assisting with IRS issues, we also help businesses keep their books in order to ensure that they remain in compliance with Federal and State Filing and Payment requirements.
We Help Your Business Comply with IRS and State Requirements by working with you to timely file required Federal and State returns and to timely pay your employment tax liabilities, if applicable, and estimated income tax payments.
In the 20+ years of helping clients resolve IRS issues, I have observed that most issues arise because of a company's faulty bookkeeping, or taxpayers opted to wait until the end of the year to find out what the tax liability would be. In most cases, they could not pay the tax in full. IRS then adds on penalty(ies) and interest, which makes it more difficult for someone to fully pay.
- Tax Planning -- no unpleasant surprises at the end of the year, because your books will be up-to-date and we will remind you to pay estimated income tax payments and employment tax (if applicable) during the current year
- We inform you of quarterly Estimated Income Tax amounts and Employment Tax Payments due to IRS if you have employees and are required to pay employment tax quarterly, monthly or semi-weekly.
- Provide quarterly financial statements
- Post financial transactions monthly from records you provide - including bank statements, credit card statements, source documents (receipts), etc.
Payroll and other assistance --
- Prepare Forms 1099 for subcontractors and we E-File Forms 1099 to ensure IRS receives them
- A company representative can come to your location and print your employees' paychecks if you provide us timesheets, earnings information and the blank checks. We can help you order the checks if necessary.
- W-2s for employees and we E-File W-2 copies to ensure the Social Security Administration receives them
- Prepare and electronically file Forms 941 and 940 (Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Income Tax Return Preparation (can prepare corporate, partnership and individual tax returns)
- Prepare past-year Income and Employment Tax Returns
- Prepare past-year Forms W-3 and W2s for IRS/Social Security Administration as far back as 2011
- Prepare past-year Forms 1099 for IRS as far back as 2011
- Can help your company obtain a Fed Tax ID / Employer Identification Number (EIN) from IRS.
- Quarterly State Unemployment Tax returns (electronically filed)
- Annual Franchise Tax Return if applicable – see page 2 to see if your business is required to file)
- Any other reports required by State tax authorities.
We can also prepare past-year Forms W-2s, 1099s, and other employment-related tax returns, including 941s, 940s, 944s, etc.
Most monthly fees range from $500 - $1,200 depending on the number of monthly bank transactions, bank accounts and employees.
Credit and debit card payments accepted. The $1,200 monthly fee includes preparation of all relevant reports and tax returns, including the company’s quarterly and annual federal and state tax returns. No additional charge for those, but preparation of W2s and 1099s are billed separately.